Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new outlet. A place I hope you will enjoy visiting to be encouraged while persevering through this life. I have found Jesus Christ to be the source of my strength and overall well being. It is because of HIM that I am alive and well today. Of course we all know 'well' is a relative term, but still, my life isn't half bad! Honestly, I choose to love life, to embrace it, to make the most of it. HE is the 'Silver Lining' to life as we know it. HE is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end (Rev. 1:8). I choose to have HIM as the center of my world, the core of my very existence. It is in HIM I am free to be me. It is in HIM I am the happiest!  He is the light of the world (John 8:12).  Would you join me?  The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment