Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Have you heard...Jesus' love for you is radical...

“Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you. I’ve called your name. You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end — Because I am God, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That’s how much you mean to me! That’s how much I love you! I’d sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.” Isaiah 43:1b-4 (The Message)

I trust this Scripture brings hope alive in you today. You are His. Please let this resonate with you today...Jesus wants to be your Savior; your Redeemer each and every day you draw breathe...in ALL circumstances; big and small!

Abiding in HIS radical love today. Please join me...He's waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment