Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 1st Scripture Verse, 13th verse

Happy FOURTH of July to you and your families. FREEDOM...such a beautiful gift to our country. I hope you find yourself striving to keep God's Word planted deep in your hearts, minds, and spirits.   Regarding my last verse, we did receive a good showering of rain in ATX a week and a half ago and even a few sprinkles yesterday close by!!

I have to say, I am beyond words with the accomplishment of following through with the Beth Moore Jesus the One and Only study!   I did it solo, so it was a long winded journey; an impressionable one though,  through the book of Luke and others.  Summer.   It has been complicated thus far.   Brysen (a.k.a. "BT", 10) has had two injuries due to broken glass and two sets of 5 stitches each in less than 30 days.   You don't understand;  this child was not even horsing around.   He and his friends were having good ole clean fun at the lake both times.   His inner strength and courage came solely from the Lord.  He is a sensitive boy, most cuts and scraps have him on his knees.  Of course, Todd was out of town on both occasions.   First the foot, now the arm.  All together this has definitely been a humbling experience.   No golf, baseball, or swimming.  Poor child!   Ava Lauren is as peachy as she could be.   A sweet little smile with two less front teeth and the prettiest golden-white-blonde streaked hair I've ever seen!   Love that summer sun!   I need to get out more and get me some of those natural highlights!!   Todd has been traveling, burning the candle at both ends most times. Good news...we booked a vaca today for Marco Island, FL.   It's been a few years since Todd and I have been and our first time to take the kiddos. We are all beginning to count the days!

My July 1st Verse...
Psalm 63:7-8, "Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me."



In an effort to stay consistent with MITI, I am also praying Scripture over BT & Ava this summer and thought I would share them with you...


Luke 2:40...May Brysen & Ava grow and become strong, filled with wisdom. And may the favor of God be upon them.


Philippians 1:9...It is my prayer that your love may abound within Brysen & Ava more and more, with knowledge and all discernment.


I Peter 5:5...Brysen & Ava, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. Clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because God opposed the proud but gives grace to the humble..

I hope you are enjoying true Freedom in Christ!  (Galations 5:1)

No comments:

Post a Comment