Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Thursday, September 15, 2011

MIT 9/13 Recap

Celeste, we cannot thank you enough for opening up your lovely home to us each week. May the Lord pour out rich blessings over your home for your generosity!) It was nice to have the opportunity to fellowship together. Perhaps we'll have to sneak a fellowship hour in more often!! I feel like this allowed us to make a personal connection with one another and our families.

Y'all might have known one another for a while, but I still consider myself a newbie!! One thing you should know about me is that I am GREAT with faces, less great with names...I have to rely on God's grace for names to stick!

Next week we will begin to get to the heart of this group....Praise, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Intercession on behalf our beloved children and RPE!! 

I strongly believe in the promise of Matthew 18:18!

No comments:

Post a Comment