Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Friday, September 2, 2011

September 1st Scripture Memorization

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." Galations 6:9-10

In a prior post I mentioned me and my family were at wits end with a seven year neighbor dispute turned ugly. (Think Jezebel!) At the beginning of the seventh year I knew it was all going to come to a head. This is a situation I have prayed about every which way until finally there where no more words. Only hope. Faith. Trust.

For me, this was a first. I have a dear friend who told me I am a woman of many words. (This compliment could go either way!!!) I prayed for seven years over the same situation. HE was diligent in peeling back the layers, until finally there was nothing left. Only groans. Opportunity to grow and stretch my faith! I kept pleading for a miracle here. I had to be willing to wait until HIS proper timing. Tough!! I am relieved to share that his proper timing has past. After a ten hour mediation day, endless prayers later, the ninth hour we were packing up to go home with no compromise. I dismissed myself, cried out to the Miracle Worker, and told HIM I am not giving up. It can't end here. I have the Faith! Words spilled out and over into the throne room of grace. I collected myself, walked back into the mediation room with God-confidence, and within the hour all parties walked away with a signed compromise we can all live with! I got into the car with my husband to head home, tired and numb. I said I have only one word....HOSANNA. That's it. Nomas. The next day a dear friend told me HOSANNA in Greek means GOD SAVE US!! That HE did. Giving HIM the Glory forevermore!

Share! your most recent God-story here!

No comments:

Post a Comment