Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter blessings...

Dear Sisters,

I know I've been quiet lately. I've been knee deep into the book and life of James by Beth Moore. Listening. Applying. Gasping. Loving.

And my secret is out... my new found love of gardening has me head over heels for all things organically growing in our family garden; otherwise known as Trenasty YardFarm. Without a doubt my family has a new appreciation for how food was intended to taste...fresh, flavorful, mouthwatering good!

I trust you are striving to keep your head above water; acknowledging God in all your ways. Remember to lean not on your own understanding. Take hold, sometimes having to dig deep, and trust in the Lord with ALL of our hearts. (from Proverbs 3:5&6). This is where freedom rests.

It's hard to believe we are already headed into celebrating The Passover and Easter season. I would like to wish you and your loved ones an intimate and meaningful Easter celebration amidst the heeps of chocolate bunnies, confetti eggs, and laughter.

Giving thanks to God for He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

You are adored!

No comments:

Post a Comment