Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Thursday, December 27, 2012

Something you need to know about yourself...

Have you ever aimlessly wandered around the planet with little to no understanding of how you were formed? Maybe you're feeling unidentified, unloved, lonely, or simply numb to the fact that you have a Creator who knows EVERYTHING about you. You might even have it all; fame, fortune, family and yet in your inner most being you have no idea the craftsmanship that went into creating you. Please give me the honor and privilege to share with you the honest to God's truth about who you are and who you ultimately belong to. I have recently come across this passage in a new-to-me translation that breathtakingly describes who we are in the eyes of our Creator. I couldn't keep it to myself! I hope this passage of Scripture roots itself deep into your core; both in heart and mind.

You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother's womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Psalm 139:13-16 NLT



I hope this nugget of Truth brings you peace as we embark upon a new chapter, a new year in our lives. You matter. EVERYTHING about you was marked from the very beginning of time. Every trait, every experience.

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes. God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure. So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.

Ephesians 1:4-6

I pray you allow this good word to rest upon you and that you would receive it and believe it. May it find it's way to being embedded deep within your heart and mind; changing the way you see yourself forevermore. May anything that contradicts this Truth be washed away forever and ever. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment