Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Food for thought....

I heard this riddle today and loved it.  Thought you might too!  Think about it...

People know WHAT you do, God knows WHY you do it.

I hope this nugget finds you happy, healthy, and seeking our Lord Jesus Christ in all you do.

I was out of the country all last week with my family, so I'm getting back into the swing of things.  Hence, the long pause in postings!  The above photo is from Arenal, Costa Rica, a.k.a. God's exquisite creation.   My love to each and every one of you.  Talk to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment