Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Mid-July Scripture Memorization, 14th Verse

I wish you could hear the excitement of my fingers as they type over the keyboard today.  Together we have made it midway thru the year memorizing the very word of God that keeps our minds guarded from our old habitual way of thinking.  Praise Him!  I don't know about you, but this has been one of the single most productive exercises I have ever experienced.  I know some weeks can be challenging, but fear not, you can keep your selected verse in que until you get it down.  Then continue on, every 1st & 15th.  You can do this, I believe in you!

1 Corinthians 2:9
"No eye has seen,
  no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
  what God has prepared for those who love him."

Rejoicing in the lazy, non-structured days of summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment