Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 1st Scripture

Let me start by praying... Lord, please grant us your grace to memorize these passages that speak to us in this season of our lives. As we near the end of our goal and continue to fully rely on You alone, we ask You to embed these words upon our hearts and engrave them in our minds for recall at the proper times. Amen.

Isaiah 58:10,11 NIV (paraphrased)
10 and if you spend yourselves...
then your light will rise in the darkness,
and your night will become like the noonday.
11 The Lord will guide you always;
he will satisfy your needs...
and will strengthen your frame.
You will be like a well-watered garden,
like a spring whose waters never fail.


Thank you for staying the course every step of the way with me! Teri, your determination has fanned the flame within me. Sisters, in all you do, choose to be blessed and stay the course! The glory of the Lord will be your rear guard!

1 comment:

  1. Your verses are so awesome Lori...really powerful!
    I enjoyed catching up a bit on your blog today. I did Moms in Touch for years, and I loved every minute of it.
    Can you believe we are almost to the finish line? Memorizing has blessed me so much. I hope to do it again next year. I think Beth sets it up yearly...not sure. I hope so, because without accountability, I fall flat :)

    Blessings to you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete