Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st Memory Verse

Is it just me or are your verses getting slimmer too? We are just three months shy, or six verses, from reaching our goal. I hope each and every one of you feel empowered and renewed in your mind each day you recite your chosen verses. He not only uses them for our own good, but also for the opportunity to build others up around us! I hope you find this to be true in your relationships. Let's persevere with a steadfastness and write another one in our pretty little LPM notebooks! I'm anticipating a celebration coming soon!!!

“I continually look to the Lord for help, for He will free my feet from the enemy’s net.” Psalm 25:15 The NET Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment