Mission Statement:

Life's Silver Lining Mission Statement:

* a safe place for women to come together as a community to spur one another on in our daily walk with the Lord,
* to create a space to become inspired,
* to create space for support, and
* take on new territories for our lives.


Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meet My Young Friend, Ben...

Ben Breedlove.  I find it hard to put words together to describe what a precious child my friend and neighbor Ben was.  For now what comes to mind is...hero, brave, funny, kind, adventerous, tenderhearted and godly.  I have always had a soft spot in my heart for him.  Over the years, I have often told his mom that I care for him as if he's my own. I would like to think any mama that knew him felt the same way. To know him was to love him. He captured millions with his message and had a smile that was simply contagious. I am so proud of him for courageously spreading the good news. His message and platform were without question a gift from God. His courage and strength has set an example for us, one and all, to follow.

I would like to share with you a video testimony he put together for all the world to see six days before he went home to be with God, on Christmas day.  His legacy will live on in our hearts forever.  He is sorely missed...

Part 1 of 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlTHfVaU9o

Part 2 of 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalRandomness512?feature=watch#p/a/u/0/a4LSEXsvRAI

No comments:

Post a Comment